Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas. Emily went skiing with her dad and his family this week, but I thought I would post what Emily and I did (or mainly Emily) the night before she left. Here is a picture of Em's ginger bread house she made. She thought this was the best. If you look we had to take the extra icing and make it look like snow on the ground. Emily with her master piece.

She worked on this house for about an hour. She really wanted it to look great.



While she was gone we tried to feed the house to our dog, but Lucy wouldn't eat it. It must taste horrible if the dog won't eat it.




I thought I would post a few pictures of my littlest angle. She is getting so big. She just started rolling over from her belly to her back. She has noticed her hands and is starting to reach for things. Heidi is sleeping all night about 10 hours takes a bottle around 7 am and goes right back to sleep until 10:30 or 11:00. She really is turning out to be a really good baby. Those first few months were a killer. Heidi will be 4 months old it just a few weeks. I can't believe how fast they grow.

Bert and is little mini me. Bert's mother just gave me a photo album of him, and it's scary how much they look alike. I'll try to get to my mom's a scan in a few pics.

Here we are eating dinner, and I guess Heidi thought she was hungry too.

Here is my little cutie with her first pony tail on top of head. Isn't she just the cutiest thing. She smiles all the time. Yes just look at that bib. She has to have one on all the time. She is really starting to drool.


Well I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.








3 comments:

Becky said...

Emily is an awesome job on the house. She is artistic! Can't believe you already destroyed it. Heidi looks precious and already so big. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Great pics Sal! Love all the pics of sweet Emily and Heidi. Can't wait to see you guys!!

Love ya, Annie

Unknown said...

Cute girls! Love the Gingerbread house--Can't believe you tried to feed it to the dog!