Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Big News!

We have some big news. There is a new member of our family. Emily finally has a baby sister.
And no I'm not pregnant. We got a new dog. Her name is Lucy (I think, we haven't decided yet.) She is an English Mastiff, and is the cutest little thing. Okay she isn't really that little and is actually quite big for being only 9 weeks old. She is weighing in over 20 pounds. Here are a few pictures of our little big bundle of joy.



Here is Lucy lovin' all over Emily.
She just has to check everything out.

Here is Lucy and our other English Mastiff Bur getting to know each other.


Still checking things out.
Okay I promise there will be some Christmas pictures up soon. Maybe I won't promise but I will try really really hard. I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays.




7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my, that's one big little puppy! Really cute!

Mandy said...

I can't believe you got another dog!

Annie said...

I agree, I also can't believe you got another dog!!! Is it going to be an inside dog?

Leslie said...

She is HUGE!

Unknown said...

Holy Huge Dog!!!! And Mandy and Annie don't know what they are talking about. There's nothing wrong with having lots of dogs. You need one more to be even with me :)

Becky said...

She is so cute, can't wait to meet her!

Samantha said...

love the puppy, but can't wait for other BIG NEWS from you!!!