Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tag

Okay I know I'm blogging more than once in a day but I was tagged by Mandy and I needed to be on of the first to get it done. This game of tag is a little different, instead of answering the questions yourself ask the questions to child of children and replace my answers with theirs. Here are Emily's answers and I must add she's a little smarter than I thought she would be.

What does Mommy always say to you? I don't know (here's that funny thing I say "I don't know" to her a lot because she always asks questions that I don't know the answers to.)
What makes Mommy happy? Hugs and Kisses.
What makes Mommy sad? When I disobey
How does Mommy make you laugh? tickles me
How old is Mommy? 25
How tall is Mommy? 58 inches
What doesn't Mommy like to do? Clean House (man, she hit the nail on the head in this question.)
What is Mommy's job? A teachers aide for Amanda Wells (this is funny because I just got that job and haven't started yet, but she knows what I'll be doing).
What's Mommy's favorite food? Ice cream (she nailed that on the head)
How do you know Mommy loves you? Because she snuggles with me.

Okay I'm going to tag Kara, Hilary, Leslie, and Billie. Good luck girls.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Emily's answers are way better than my boys! I knew they would be. Loved the pics of the Sunday school social. Poor Bert is the only adult who got to enjoy the pond!