Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tagged!

Yes, you can believe it I'm going to fill this out. I know it's kind of amazing because I never do things like this. Here's how to play this particular game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog and complete. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random or surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving them a comment on their blog. And by all means, HAVE FUN!!

Joys
1. My beautiful daughter Emily
2. The most wonderful man in the world my husband Bert.
3. My family

Fears
1. Not being a good enough mother and wife.
2. Loosing a loved one.
3. Snakes. Well kinda. Not as bad as my mom and Annie.

Goals
1. My house to be clean enough that anyone can stop by at anytime. (like that's going to happen)
2. To get medical insurance with a maternity plan.
3. To finish my RN degree and then probably never use it.

Obsessions/Collections
1. Reading everyones blogs. I check them like 4 times a day.
2. I'm addicted to Emily's Nintendo DS. I will stay up all hours of the night playing.
3. Reality T.V. ( Hi my name is Sally and I am a reality T.V. junkie).

Facts
1. I watch Wizards of Waverly Place and Hannah Montana after Emily goes to bed at night.
2. I really do want my house clean all the time. I'm kind of grumpy when it's not clean, but all I do is just complain about it and don't do anything about it.
3. I am a country girl at heart. I love living in the country, hunting, fishing, and just the great out
doors.

I'm not tagging anyone since everyone I know has already been tagged, so it's ending with me.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

That's another reason I love looking at your blog, you live in the country & I want to. The beach is nice for now, but I can't wait to buy a house in OK on some land... you're living the good life.

Samantha said...

Hey Sally...thanks for doing the Tagged thing. It's not my "thing" either, and I felt bad for starting it! :-)
By the way, I'm so happy for you. Your little girl is precious, and your husband seems like a great guy---and lucky to have you!
Sam