Thursday, May 22, 2008

Splish Splash!

Well the new pond is really really going to be pretty handy this summer. Emily and Bert have already swam in it twice. I didn't get pictures the first time. You can tell by looking at Emily she is really excited to be going swim. She loves to swim and she doesn't care if it is in a dirt pond. If anyone wants to swim this summer come on out. Here is Emily dressed and really to go.
The pond water wasn't to cold. It was just right.
Emily's not the best swimmer yet so her mom makes her wear a life jacket. Just in the pond not everywhere we swim.
Here are Bert and Emily swimmer across the pond. Bert said it was really really hard. I since I complain about not being to shape I need to get out there and do that a couple of times.
They had such a great time. Oh and by the way that's not a white t-shirt Bert has on that would be is farmers tan.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Looks like so much fun! WE might have to join you...can a preggo float? Also love the farmers tan! Caden is getting one big time.

Leslie said...

I know you probably don't remember me, but I just wanted to say that your little girl is just the cutest thing I've seen in a while, such a ham in photos! I love seeing new photos of your family.