Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Softball Fun!

Well it's here. Emily's first year of softball. Em is playing coach pitch this summer. T-ball is such a joke in Woodward, so I decided to move her up. I don't know if that was a great idea or not, all I can say is that she isn't the worst one on the team even though she is the youngest. Here are a few pictures of her game the other night we are 2-0 right now so not to bad. Emily is always ready for the ball.
She really does have good form when she's batting. We just can't hit the ball to well. But, at this game she did hit the ball, but it was right to first base.
Doesn't she look excited.
Getting some good advice from the assistant coach.
Emily's biggest fan.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

She's so cute. I love her socks. Payton would kill for a pair of socks like that.

Kara said...

Looks good! Glad she is having fun!

Unknown said...

You are too hard on her. I saw her play and she is just as good as the others on her team! Love her.

Annie said...

I love softball season. I just hope Lily will want to play, I don't hold out too much hope for that! Emily is just so sweet and cute!

The Garvie Family said...

Way to go Emily!! That is a huge deal to play coach pitch when you just turned six. It bet she is just as good as any of those other girls and by far the cutiest one out there!!!