Saturday, November 1, 2008

Just a Sneak Peak!

I will post more pictures from Halloween later, but My sister (Annie) really wanted to see a few pics now. So here are just a couple. Emily was a pirate, not just any pirate but pirate Elizabeth from the movie Pirates of the Caribbean (that's what she'll tell you if you ask her). Isn't she cute.
Here is a shoot of the grandkids.

Isn't he the cutest little Lion.


Sammy Boy was just cracking me up. He was Indiana Jones and had to pose like this in every picture.
Now for the best picture of the Evening. Not really a Halloween picture, but a pic of what Becky really looks like before she gets her make up on in the morning.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*



Hope everyone had a wonder day.













































3 comments:

Annie said...

YEA!!!! Super cute kiddos! I knew they would look adorable!! I also really, really enjoyed the pic of Mom!!!!

Unknown said...

Love the posing!!! I was a little frightened at the last pic!!

Ashley said...

I tagged you for six random facts go to my blog for the rules