Monday, July 7, 2008

No, I didn't fall off the face of the Earth!

I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a long time, but I've been very busy lately. I haven't even been in Woodward for the past few weeks. But, I'm back now. Here are some pictures from July 4th. The whole gang was in town, and we all gathered at Joe and Lanus Cheap's house (Chad's parents). We had such a good time, but we always do when we are together. Here are my two favorite people. I love watching them.
My cute little big man Ryder Roo.
All the spectators watching wonderful fireworks.
Chad and Bert loved making more than one go off at a time. I swear I think they act more the children than the actually children.
Cooper was so funny, every time someone lit a firework he would run for the hills. He wasn't scared but he didn't want to be close when it went off.
Emily loves fireworks.
Sweet little Lily will only let me take a picture if she's with here momma.
Sam doesn't like loud noises so he has to wear ear plugs. These were Pa's oil field ear plugs and were a little big.
Everyone loves Aunt Kay Kay. I don't know why.

We had such a good time. I hope we get to do it again next year.

1 comment:

Becky said...

You guys had such cute pictures, I don't even know if I will post mine. Emily and Max really look so grown up!