Friday, July 11, 2008

The Great Wolf Lodge!

As many of you know by looking at Mandy's blog that we went to the Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine, Texas. We had such a great time, and the kids thought they were in heaven. Here are a few pictures I took with my camera. I did take an underwater camera but none of those pictures turn out. It must have been too dark in the water park. I know, I'm very depressed about that too, I had a lot of good pics of the kids. Anyway, here are the pictures I did get. This is the front of the hotel. It really is pretty cool.

We have just arrived in this picture and the kids couldn't wait until we got to go into the water park.
Max, Sam and Emily are posing for a pic in their Kid Cabin. They room was very cool.
Emily and her wand. She thought that she was Hermione from Harry Potter.
Of course Emily loves to pose for pictures. So I had to take one of her on her bed.
Max will never let me take a normal picture of him. He always has to be making a face.
Here is my sweet Sammy. He is just the biggest sweet heart.


2 comments:

Becky said...

Very impressive. An indoor waterpark, with no sunburning! I would love that!

Samantha said...

when we lived in wichita, ks, i wanted so badly to take brooks and camden to a great wolf lodge there in kansas city. we never made it, but i'm glad someone i know has been! sounds like it was fun!