Friday, June 13, 2008

What Was I Thinking.....

On Tuesday night I had the boys spend the night with us. It was one crazy evening. First thing we did was take a bath so they would have lots of time to play with each other. Emily is always complaining she has no one to play with. So they are all nice a clean and then..... Max and Sam got into some of Emily's glitter lip gloss. These pictures don't give it justice. It was all over them. So needless to say they had to have another bath.
Max and Emily love to dress Sam up. I'm sure his dad would be proud.
We also had a little wedding. Sam was the fairy godmother that walked Loretta (Emily) down the aisle to her future husband Underwear (Max).
When Bert told them they had to kiss Max replied that they had already hugged and that's all they were going to do.
Here is a picture of the lovely couple.
FINALLY, the night came to an end. They kids wanted to camp out on the living room floor and watch a movie.
It was a busy night but they had so much fun. I'm sure I'll do it again some time.


3 comments:

Kara said...

You are crazy, but one awesome aunt I am sure! Looks like they kept you busy!

Leslie said...

Wow, you are brave! Boys can be a real handfull.

Unknown said...

I am so sad I missed the wedding. Good thing you gots lots of pics so they can ALWAYS remember that special moment!! What a fun Aunt you are. I have to come up with something to top that!!!