Friday, May 16, 2008

Better Late Then Never!

Last Saturday we had Emily's friend party at the skating rink in Woodward. The kids had so much fun. But I must admit that I think Mandy and I had just as much fun. It had been a long time since I last skated and I'm not afraid to say that my leg muscles were pretty sore the next day and a few days later. The party was a pirate theme and you will notice Emily has on a pirate shirt that her Aunt Katie made her (thanks Aunt Kay Kay). Well, I thought I would share a few photos. I never really got a good picture of the boys at the party, but they would not stay still long enough for one.Emily giving me a pose before all her friends arrive.
She is one lucky girl to have so many friends. She really loaded up on presents.
These are some of Emily's friends. Avery Grace on the left, Abby in the middle, and another Avery on the right.
Uncle Bert and Sammy made good partners. Bert has never skated before so it was kinda funny watching him. He made sure he always had Sam by his side is he didn't look so inexperienced. It's okay to go slow when you have a 3 year with you.
Here are a few of the boys, Tucker and Dalton.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I was hoping to see a couple of pics of the limbo, well, maybe now that I think about that a little more, maybe not!